GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it’s made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company.
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 260 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 9 g 13% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 37 g 12% Dietary Fiber 1 g 6% Sugars 10 g Protein 10 g 19% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 2% Iron 25% Ingredients: Organic brown rice syrup, organic sunflower seed butter, organic protein blend (organic brown rice protein, organic pea protein), organic crispy brown rice (orgnaic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), organic fair trade chocolate liquor, organic puffed brown rice, organic coconut sugar, organic flax sprouts, organic natural vanilla flavor, organic cinnamon.
95%+ Organic Vegan GMO Free